Wednesday, March 28, 2012

'; most labor day events cancelled';

That is in this mornings mobile paper-------



Di and OB fishing tournaments cancelled



DI west beach games cancelled



DI ferry will run as weather dictatesZoo preparing for evacuation



'; most labor day events cancelled';


Dave I don%26#39;t mean to sound like an idiot ( OK maybe I%26#39;m used to it) but what is DI? Also why are they canceling, even if we do get nailed it won%26#39;t be until Tuesday right? Praying this passes us by...



'; most labor day events cancelled';


but what is DI?





Dauphin Island.





By the way, WHAT is going on in Mobile September 7th? I cannot find a hotel room.





Miller




OK now I do really feel like an idiot! I checked the Mobile CVB and there is nothing scheduled for the 17th. Maybe a convention?




There is an LPGA golf tournament from the 8-14 of September in Mobile. I think that might be the issue with hotel rooms.




Geez you%26#39;d think they would put that on the CVB website huh? I do now recall hearing about that now that you mention it. Cone is looking better for us, but I feel bad fo New Orleans...

No comments:

Post a Comment