Friday, March 30, 2012

water fun in G/S

I need info about the cost of parasailing %26amp; jet skis. We%26#39;re staying on E. Beach Blvd. I believe there%26#39;s a place close by, but I%26#39;m just trying to plan my budget. I think I%26#39;m set on where to eat. How%26#39;s the jellies this week? 2 more weeks till I%26#39;m there!!





water fun in G/S


Check the ';Things to do'; tab on this link. It has some info on parasailing:





http://www.gulfshores.com/



water fun in G/S


Just got back from GS.. the jellies weren%26#39;t bad at all, but did see them. Water was great temp, not too much seaweed this time either.





There%26#39;s a place on the Public beach right in front of the Pink Pony called Parasail. They rent Jet Ski%26#39;s and do parasailing. Not sure of the cost of parasail, but Jet Ski rental was $65 for 1/2 hour or $110 for a full hour. This may be negotiable. Stick with the 2 seater Jet Ski, not 3 seater. 3 people makes it not go as fast.





Have a great time!


  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment