Saturday, March 24, 2012

What seafood markets cook?

I have searched the forum,but I cannot figure out which seafood markets will cook the shrimp for you? Do any of them do the shrimp boil with taters and corn? I know Billy%26#39;s is highly recommended and they do have a website, but it doesnt answer my questions. I couldnt find a website for Lartigue%26#39;s.

We were interested in getting a couple of pounds of shrimp and maybe have the boil done for us. Anyone know the answer? Thanks

What seafood markets cook?

I know Lartigues, Boudreaux%26#39;s and Fort Morgan Seafood all cook shrimp. I THINK (not sure) that Billy%26#39;s will steam it for you. Don%26#39;t know about the veggies.

What seafood markets cook?

Gulf Shores Seafood will do an entire shrimp or crawfish boil with corn and new potato%26#39;s. Haven%26#39;t had it myself but I have had other things from there that have been very good. The steaks that they hand cut are awesome. They are on Highway 59 across from Waterville.


Thanks for the replies. Do you recommend Lartique%26#39;s or Gulf Shores seafood as much as Billy%26#39;s or are they all pretty similar?


I go to Billy%26#39;s because I like it and it isn%26#39;t far from my house. It IS pretty far from Orange Beach and Fort Morgan. Never been to Lartigue%26#39;s, but I%26#39;ve heard good comments from visitors and locals alike.

  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment