Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Holidays in Alabama

I am planning to visis the Southern states of USA and of them is going to be Alabama. Unfortunately people has been putting me off such idea as they say that the people there can be quite nasty with foreigners (I am italian) and just wanted to check if that was true? which places shall one go and which ones shall one evict? is all that true of what people say? thanks for your comment guys



Holidays in Alabama


You will be very pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome you will get in the south--the most hospitable part of the country!



Holidays in Alabama


tahnk you so much for your reply Felschurch :) That makes me much more comfortable in the idea of going there :) I have seen there are beautiful places to see in Alabama and I am now giving it a go :) I%26#39;ll start my trip in Miami and will finish it in New Orleans... thanks again :)




If we can help just ask. How far north of Highway I-10 do you think you will go?





Please look at the map and find US98 around Tampa. This route to the Florida Panhandle to Pensacola and Mobile is interesting. Long way!





Start another thread in The Florida and Alabama forums and people will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment