Friday, March 30, 2012

Regency Isle/VRBO

Can anyone tell me more about Regency Isle? We have visited Orange Beach in the past and stayed at Phoenix V and at Perdido Beach Resort. Is Regency near any restaurants, etc.? Is it a close walk to the beach? Also, if anyone has experience renting through VRBO, I%26#39;d appreciate some advice on the safest way to go about renting through them. It makes me a little nervous to rent directly from the owner! :)

Thanks!

Myar

Regency Isle/VRBO

I can%26#39;t help with Regency Isle,

But I have used vrbo all over the country and have always been happy.

Make sure to check out the feedback of other guest..

You can save alot with an owner rental, and most really care about how happy you are with the rental.

I have had better service from an owner than I have with some of the rental real estate people..

So I would not worry about it...

Regency Isle/VRBO

I love Regency Isle condos. Big floor plans, right on the Gulf and the beach is fairly uncrowded in that area. No restaurants within walking distance, but plenty within a 5 minute drive.


Thanks to both of you for your replies...we%26#39;re very excited about the beach!!!


We rented a Regency Isle unit through vrbo. It was on the fourth floor and was amazing. The bedrooms were large and nicely decorated. The living room was large and the kitchen had everything one would need. The unit was near the corner so there was no noise from the elevator area. The owners were easy to work with, and even called us the first day we were there to check on things. I really liked the way the place was kept up--everything was clean, the landscaping was great, and there was no trash on the property. The kids loved the outdoor pool best of all. It features a large elevated ledge for the young ones to splash about on. That way the parents don%26#39;t have to always be in the pool too. We loved Regency Isle!


I would highly consider going to Regency Isle if it wasn%26#39;t just the two of us. They don%26#39;t have one bedrooms and we just don%26#39;t need two. But all I%26#39;ve read and seen about them look great. We rented from vrbo in March and had a really good experience, but we are going to stick w/ a realtor this trip. I%26#39;ve checked prices and w/ the deals that the realtors have at the time we go, September, (you have to call them and ask) the prices were the same from either the agency or the vrbo. At least they were for the places I checked. Anyway, we (mostly hubby) just feel more comfortable doing things that way. Have fun!

  • parameter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment