Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How bad is the hurricane damage?

I am supposed to fly into Mobile on the 8th and stay at Orange Beach thru Friday, anyone local help me out and let me know how bad the damage is there??? Don%26#39;t have a room reserved yet, just flight and car(which I can change if it%26#39;s nasty down there)Thank You, Tonisue, Ohio



How bad is the hurricane damage?


I noticed on the TV there was gulf water under the Pink Pony so my guess is some gulf front pools may have filled with seawater. I would check with my hotel/condo for details about your stay



How bad is the hurricane damage?


At first glance there appears to be very little damage. Probably some beach erosion and a couple of pools may have some gulf water in them, but that can be cleaned up quickly. I drove down Beach Blvd yesterday afternoon and there were a lot of people out looking at the surf. Hooter%26#39;s was packed! Come on down!




I have been to several of the condos on East and West Beach and the pools were fine. No damage and no salt water. Come on down!




Just an update. I did a recon of OB this afternoon and went to a few of the condos. Everything is fine, in fact I saw less of an impact then in GS. It is pretty packed with our buddies from Louisiana who have evacuated here.

No comments:

Post a Comment