Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Post a trip report

I notice that most come here for info and are never heard from again until they show up on a another forum asking for more help.



We who live here seldom go inside these condos or eat at all the resaurants. We have our favorites.



Give us all your feedback on your experiences. Thanks Dave





Post a trip report


I have to admit that I am guilty of doing exactly what Dave is talking about. I always start out with the intentions of writing a report, but lose interest or time when I get back to the real world. We now have a laptop that will travel with us and I%26#39;ll take notes throughout the week so it is not a chore when I get back and I VOW to submit a trip report next time. I hope others do the same.



Regretfully, the next trip isn%26#39;t until next year.



Post a trip report


Great post Dave, I too like to hear feedback from vacationers to our area. I find that I get in a rut and don%26#39;t always try new places or even know about them. Love to hear it from a visitors perspective, it gives me a fresh view and reminds me how fortunate we are to live where we do!




Dave, I will be there in 34 days! Yah!



I will be sure to post a report after we return home on Oct 11th. :)




Bring the whole bunch down!!




Hi all its me again. I have found another place to book but it has confused me as they are both showing the same picture of the beach but different addresses?! I did look at vrbo.com/137201 but have now found aceandgracebythebeach.com. Both say they are within walking distance of bars/restaurants. Are they? or is one more like a hike than a walk. Felshcurch - if I do go (and I am very tempted to book the flights without telling my husband so we have to go) then I will definitely post a report. Lee




Lee,





These two properties are probably within shouting distance of each other. They are both easy walks, on level ground to restaurants.





If you wish to do other activities, i.e. putt-putt golf, water slides, go-carts, etc. you will need to drive.





You didn%26#39;t mention what time of year you%26#39;re coming, but I would highly recomment trip insurance should you be coming during hurricane season (June 1 - November 30). Also, check with the owners of these vrbo%26#39;s and see what their policy is.





Linda




Thanks Linda. We will be coming end of May or beginning of June so we will be ok for insurance. Glad to know that they are both withing walking distance so its just up to us now to decide which one. Monitoring flight prices at the moment as they are still a bit high so won%26#39;t book until October. Lee




Oh, the WHOLE bunch is coming!! Me, Hubby, boys 10 and 12, and precious baby girl (turns 2 the day before we leave home). I couldnt leave TN without them. :)




Bunch-how wonderful. Look for comments about family restaurants here,





Sea n Suds



Shrimp Basket



Original Oyster house are some that come to mind




Dave,



We had been coming to Gulf Shores since my almost 12 year old was a toddler, until Ivan hit. Then we went to Panama City Beach. After Ivan, it seemed like the hotel rates went thru the roof in GS, so we just stuck with PCB assuming that GS was now out of our league. Then I found VRBO, and now we are back! I am really excited to see all of the changes that have taken place in GS. Our very favorite restaurant is OOH,so we will be eating there for sure. We also liked Outrigger and The Spot, which are now gone thanks to Ivan. We are planning on trying Bahama Bob%26#39;s since we are staying at Ocean House II and it is so close. We also would like to try Grazies%26#39; (my oldest LOVES Italian and pasta), DeSoto%26#39;s, and maybe King Neptune%26#39;s. We plan on doing alot of take out this year and relaxing more at the condo. We are planning on cooking shrimp in the condo one night, too. I will def give you a full report and let you know how the restaurants are. Thanks!


  • remedies blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment