Friday, March 30, 2012

central place to stay?

Hi - my husband and I plan to travel southern Spain for about 9-10 days (after visiting Portugal for a week)and we often like to rent a house/apartment somewhere and do day trips from there (gives us a chance to cook, do laundry, etc.)We want to see Seville, Granada, Ronda and drive back to portugal through Cadiz-any suggestions for a central town/village would be really welcome - thanks!!!!!!



central place to stay?


Are you coming through Alabama on the way? :)



central place to stay?


oops - wrong Andalusia - I love Alabama tho...oh well.....




This year I stayed in a nice house near Algeciras/Tarifa. From there it is easy to discover the most attractive things in andalucia. See pics in www.koeniglich.eu, I dont know if it´s in English, but u can write an email there.



greets

No comments:

Post a Comment