Friday, March 30, 2012

New Orange Beach Publix?

I read somewhere a Publix store is being built in Orange Beach. True? If so, does anyone know the completion date?



New Orange Beach Publix?


I%26#39;ve heard that, but no location or time period. I looked at their website and it doesn%26#39;t show OB as a store opening soon.



New Orange Beach Publix?


I have heard rumors that they are building a Publix next to Winn-Dixie and the Dollar Store on 59 in G.S. I asked the employees at Winn-Dixie about about it and they denied it.....




Thought they were building it on the beach highway where you turn left (if traveling East) to get to Canal Road. Pharmacy there on the corner (maybe Rite Aide). Sorry I can%26#39;t remember the name of the road.




That%26#39;s OB Blvd (Hwy 161) and it would be an excellent location. Hope they do it there.




I know this is really old.. but we all know where it is now, (corner across from rite aid) but does anyone know when it will be open or what else is going in near there?




We just got back today (8/9/08) and it looks like it is nearing completion. If I had to guess, I would say it should be open in 2 or 3 months. Surely, it will be open for the 2009 summer season.





I am not affiliated with Publix but a frequent Gulf Shores/Orange Beach summer visitor and this is simply a drive-by assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment