Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner

Hi,



I am thinking about renting a condo in Gulf Shores Thanksgiving week. I do not want to cook Thanksgiving Day. Are any restaurants open Thanksgiving Day? I do not mind driving an hour away.. Dauphn, Mobile etc.



thanks





Thanksgiving Dinner


The Mariott Grand Hotel in Point Clear has a Thanksgiving meal I%26#39;m almost sure. It%26#39;s an upscale hotel, so I assume the dining room and food is good, though I%26#39;ve not eaten there. Easy drive from Gulf Shores to Point Clear. You should call and make reservations if you are planning on being in Gulf Shores, and there may be some kind of dress code, though I%26#39;m sure it would be fairly casual.



Thanksgiving Dinner


Good reco on the Grand hotel in Fairhope. Pensacola is also only about a 45 minute drive and there are tons of restaurants there. Your best bet is probably to check out restaurants on TA, then email them and ask if they are open on T%26#39;giving.




This is a schedule for 2007 in OB. On the home page it says the 2008 schedule will come later.



More closed than open!





orangebeach.ws/Thanksgiving_Holiday_Specials…

No comments:

Post a Comment