Friday, March 30, 2012

Shoreline condo rentals

Has anyone ever used them? Shoreline Condo Rental company.. I just rented through them for July 2009.. We are staying in The Clearwater 8D.. Got a great price.. Any info @ the condo would be helpful.



Shoreline condo rentals


Love Clearwater. Low density property and I think you%26#39;re on the top floor. Nice, wide beach and the State Park is not far with it%26#39;s two miles of uncrowded beach. Close enough to walk to restaurants. Good choice!



Shoreline condo rentals


Yea.. We have always rented through Brett Robinson and stayed in Phoenix 4 in a 1 bedroom..But the price I got for a 2 bedroom was too good to pass up. Also teenage boys want to be in the thick of things.. This will be so much more convienent.. I am so glad I made a good choice.. The pics look great and am excited to walk to the shops and resturants.. Can%26#39;t wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment