Friday, March 30, 2012

Favre Trade

Thank goodness the Favre trade happened in August. If it had happened in December the beach would be covered with weeping and wailing Winter folks from Wisconson!!





Favre Trade


Too right and TOO Funny Fels! We could however have some really happy seasonal residents from NY :-) Fights at the Legion??



Favre Trade


All I know is I%26#39;ll be glad when his whiny face is off the television and his publicity-hound wife goes with him...




I%26#39;ll second that dd. I%26#39;m ready for some college football!




dd,





While I am also tired of the ';Favre Saga';, I gotta say that Brett and especially his wife are not publicity hounds..she has been through a ton in the last few years and she has raised millions of dollars to fight cancer..Actually these last few days are the only time that I have seen her on national TV..




KSZ,





We%26#39;ll just have to disagree on this one... :)




I agree with KSZ, Favre%26#39;s wife was not a publicity hound at all. One that comes to mind is Kurt Warner%26#39;s wife back when he could play football and was playing for the Rams. Until her, I had never seen a football wife wear a feather boa to a football game...LOL She was such a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment