Friday, March 30, 2012

Ready for Vacation!

So, we check in on Saturday for our annual week at the beach. We use Meyers and stay right on the water in a house.. I would love an update on the beach, crowds, those dreaded jelly fish and just some general: ';yippeee-- you%26#39;re gonna love it!!'; sort of posts to make the 12 hour trip go faster!!



Ready for Vacation!


Yipeeee, you%26#39;re gonna love it hrpy! Truly it is a beautiful day here today. The crowds will have thinned out when you get here but don%26#39;t plan on being able to check in early at the Meyer office because it is a huge ';turn-around'; day and housekeeping will be trying to get all those properties cleaned for arriving guests. There have been a lot of jellyfish but once again, you just never know. Here today, gone tomorrow! They refuse to give us their schedule :-) Check out the Hangout when you get the chance as it%26#39;s new since you were here last. Fun place to ';hangout'; food isn%26#39;t great but passable. Atmosphere is great. It%26#39;s at the ';T'; the intersection of 59 and West Beach. Let me know if you%26#39;d like other suggestion and I hope your trip is fabulous!



Ready for Vacation!


I made that drive many times before we moved down here and I ALWAYS loved it when I got here! Crowds should be a little thinner next week because school starts in AL on Monday and I think it%26#39;s already started in Mississippi.




Yep... We went back to school in Mississippi yesterday....




That just seems really early to head back to school!! Here in Missouri the students return the 13th.. Well, most students ;) but my two will return the following Monday b/c we will be sunny at Gulf Shores!!




Yippeee---you%26#39;re gonna love it! LOL I%26#39;m so jealous. I wish it was me..just one more month. Yesterday I asked my husband, ';Do you want to start making a trip list now?'; He was like why? This soon? I just like thinking about it and planning and preparing for it! Hope you have a great time!


  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment