Friday, March 30, 2012

Motel 6 Madison

Is this place okay? I don%26#39;t need frills or anything like that. I just want a safe, quiet, clean place to sleep.



Motel 6 Madison


I know exactly where this place is





I wouldn%26#39;t stay there.........period



Motel 6 Madison


It%26#39;s definitely no-frills. We stayed there for a week at the beginning of July. A week in a Motel 6 is a LONG one, but there were no major issues.





The Holiday Inn next door actually seemed to be noisier - there was a large group of college-aged kids hanging out near the fence between Motel 6 %26amp; HI and they were LOUD on weekend evenings. I didn%26#39;t see anything that made me recoil as far as the area went and the Waffle House more-or-less in the parking lot was convenient (only ate there once) but crowded - especially over the Fourth of July weekend.





Housekeeping did liberate our room of every last bath towel. The Front Desk gave us a stack of hand towels as compensation. Beyond that, it%26#39;s pretty much a standard Motel 6 property.

No comments:

Post a Comment