Sunday, April 15, 2012

24 days until I get to go back to Dauphin Island!

I can%26#39;t wait to go back to ';THE ISLAND';. I have looked forward to it since I left last August. My family will be going in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. We have rented a different home this year, called The Seahawk. It has a wrap around porch. If anyone has stayed there please let me know how you liked it. If anyone has been to the island lately, please let me know how the weather is down there. Thanks so much!



24 days until I get to go back to Dauphin Island!


Just a little bit on ';The Seahawk';. For those of you who have children, the porch is awesome! We played water guns with our grandson, water balloon fights and he just loved it in general. The home itself was wonderful and beautiful. Looking forward to going back again next year!



24 days until I get to go back to Dauphin Island!


I am sorry I had missed your prior info request about island conditions.





So glad you had a good time on DI!





It was a bit hot while your were but mostly dry for porch/deck time.





As you may have noticed a number of new places have opened/expanded since last August:



Oarhouse bar/restaurant with live music.



Joyces Just For You Floral and Gifts



BarBQue on Bienville



Common Loon breakfast/lunch and meat market



Island Pizza expanded



Faye%26#39;s breakfast/lunch/dinner continues



Faye%26#39;s Beachside Tiki bar at the Isle Dauphine Golf Club continues



Lighthouse Bakery continues



Ship %26amp; Shore (aka Ben%26#39;s) continues after Mr Ben passes.



Kayak Rentals at the foot of the bridge.



Another ferry is coming for day trips to Ft Morgan.



and more than I have time to mention.





Hope you had a chance to sample many of these and walk out on Sand/Pelican Island not that is has joined DI.





Hurry back!


  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment