Friday, March 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Week?

Thinking of pulling our 5th wheel to Gulf Shores for thanksgiving week just to get away. Never been to GS so is this a nice quiet time to go, and is anything open?



Thanksgiving Week?


Most restaurants and shops are open. When I first moved here I was surprised at how many people visit the area during Thanksgiving and Christmas. It%26#39;s not ';summer'; crowded, but there are a lot of people around.



Thanksgiving Week?


Thank you - can you recommend a nice RV campground in the area?




Here is a link to campgrounds listed on the Gulf Shores website. The ones out on Fort Morgan Road seem to be okay.





www.gulfshores.com/lodging/camping.aspx




If you need me to check out any of the campgrounds on Fort Morgan Rd, let me know which ones. I drive that road everyday for work.




Also keep in mind that many of our seasonal residents have already arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment