Thursday, April 19, 2012

Husbands Birthday while we are on Vacation

It will be my husbands 28th birthday while we are on vacation in GS. I%26#39;m thinking the Original Oyster place for dinner?? I would like to also get him a really good yummy cake like with chocolate ganache frosting and a yummy filling (more like a wedding cake than bday, but i want it to be special) Any bakery recomendations that can do the custom cakes??





A



Husbands Birthday while we are on Vacation


Patty Cakes on Canal Road is a serious cake place. A little pricey, but the cakes are excellent.



Husbands Birthday while we are on Vacation


If you like Cheesecake... Hope%26#39;s Cheesecake cannot be missed.





The Orignial Oyster House is good for dinner. I would also suggest The Crab Trap in Perdido Key for a yummy splurge!





Have fun!




Both of those sound great. Thanks! I had planned on doing the Original Oyster place for dinner.


  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment