Friday, March 23, 2012

Where to stop and stay?

I%26#39;m traveling through Alabama this weekend and I need a place to stop and get a few hours sleep. The halfway point in my journey is somewhere between Montgomery and Mobile.

Can anyone tell me where could I get a hotel/motel room that the stuff in the back of my truck would be the safest and any recommendations of a moderately prices hotel/motel?

Where to stop and stay?

Just this week my wife was parked next to a truck that was robbed when the driver left the window down 6 inches at a Best Western in the area you are travelling.

Come to Mobile and park in the convention center parking garage at Water Street and Government. It is attached to the Marriot Riverview which is not usually cheap. I can%26#39;t imagine any open parking lot where you stuff might be safe

Check to see if the new downtown Hampton ( Royal St)is open. It is across the street.. You could walk to the Admiral Semmes. I think the Holiday Inn Downtown 301 Government has a parking garage

Where to stop and stay?

There is not much between montgomery and mobile. There is a Hampton Inn in Greenville, but not much else (exit 130). I would recommend Prattville, the exit 179 exit. Otherwise, wait until Mobile, if you are taking I-10 east toward Florida, go through Mobile and stay in Daphne or Malbis (exit 35 or 38).

  • shampoo for colored hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment