Friday, March 23, 2012

Crystal Shores West vs Lighthouse

Hi,



If both were the same price which one would be better. I will be there in Nov. I have never stayed in GS before. Are either one within waking distance to restaurants or shops? Is one better for walking on the beach?



Thanks!



Crystal Shores West vs Lighthouse


Six of one, half dozen of the other. LH is newer, though only by about four years. LH also probably has more within walking distance like Sea n Suds, Hooter%26#39;s and Gulf Island Grill. Beach is pretty much the same at both, though maybe a few less people down toward CS. I would just pick the unit I liked best and go with that.



Crystal Shores West vs Lighthouse


Same price? I%26#39;d probably go with the Lighthouse. They have great amenities and wonderful location. The only thing I don%26#39;t like about LH isthey don%26#39;t have enough elevators to service such a large complex. That shouldn%26#39;t be a problem in November though. The beach is the same. Both are very nice places.

No comments:

Post a Comment