Saturday, March 24, 2012

directions to panama City beach

I am heading to PCB in 2 weeks- haven%26#39;t been in 20 years- we now own in Perdido - can someone give me the BEST way- a few friends I talked to say they get on 85 north and get on is it 231 maybe? thanks in advance



directions to panama City beach


Where are you starting?



directions to panama City beach


birmingham




I have done this probably 6-8 times in the last two years.





I-65 south to Montgomery, to I-85 North.



(This exit will be just before downtown.)



Take I-85 north (toward ATL).



Exit Taylor Road. (I think it is exit 9).



Go right, take this road all the way to end, (about 3 miles) at 231 South.**



US 231 South through Troy and Dothan, all the way to PCB.





** Going this way through Mgy is a much cleaner, newer, safer area than exiting South BLVD, and is a good place to stop if needed. It will put you further south on 231 anyway, so it is a time saver by a few minutes.





Also, you can go to www.randmcnally.com to check on road conditions. If you go this way, you will by pass the construction in Montgomery.





Have fun.



Miller




thanks- i think this is the way all my PCB friends go




2 of my friends go this way then turn on another road and go thru some small towns- turn on 87 and go thru elba, Bruce- they say it%26#39;s a little quicker-

No comments:

Post a Comment