Friday, March 23, 2012

public transportation in gulf shores

We will be spending January and February at Island Royale in Gulf Shores. Is there any public transportation there, or will I need a car? Thanks for your help.



public transportation in gulf shores


Island Royale is down West Beach Blvd around 8th st, I think. Fair hike up to the Hwy 59 intersection, where most of the restaurants and shopping are located. Bahama Bob%26#39;s is probably the closest restaurant. If you want to see or do anything other than the beach you will probably need a car.





How are you getting here? If you%26#39;re flying into MOB or PNS, how are you getting to Gulf Shores?



public transportation in gulf shores


BRATS is our public transportation.



Here%26#39;s more info: www.co.baldwin.al.us/Pageview.asp?edit_id=363




I would suggest you bring a car. I think it would be difficult to be here for two months without one.




Thanks for your help. We were deciding between flying to Pensacola and taking a cab or driving to Gulf Shores with our car. I guess we will probably drive. Thanks again.




Does BRATS service W. Beach Blvd? Thanks for your help.




I%26#39;ll admit I don%26#39;t know much about BRATS, but I wouldn%26#39;t rely on it for transportation on a two month vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment