Monday, April 23, 2012

breakfast on a weekday?

OK, I live here, but here is something I am not sure I have done.

I need a recommendation of a place for breakfast to take someone for a special occasion, on a WEEKDAY.

The 280 area would be ideal, since I will be in that area before and after; anywhere from Cahaba Heights to Greystone.

Nothing too ';fancy';, but I was hoping not to have to go to Panera, Starbucks, or fast food. Something different... any ideas?

Thanks, Miller

breakfast on a weekday?

The Hilton on 280 has an awesome breakfast daily. I am sure most of the larger hotels do to... Marriott.....and you could always do Cracker Barrel.. Yuck in my opinion, but others luv it

breakfast on a weekday?

Edgars in the Colonnade is a favorite of my family for a special breakfast.


Our family meets at Ross Bridge about once a month and it%26#39;s great. Not as expensive as you would think. We really enjoy it.

Also, Nikki%26#39;s West has great ';Southern'; breakfast.

My husband has eaten breakfast at Bogue%26#39;s and said it%26#39;s very good.

  • odp.net charakterset
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment