Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Senior Week. . .HELP!!!

I need help finding a condo in Gulf Shores, Alabama that will allow 18 and 19 year olds to rent with no problem. Their will only be four of us and if possible we would like a place with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths but not too pricey! Any suggestions would be much appriciated!! Thanks, JJ, MO, KS, BL!!



Senior Week. . .HELP!!!


I would try www.vrbo.com



Some owners might work with you.



Also phoenix all suites west is a hotel on the beach with gulf front suites,



You might be able to rent with them



You can go thru www.brett-robinson.com/



The rooms have full kitchens, and a pool.......



Just look at the top of their web site for the link for the phoenix hotel



Senior Week. . .HELP!!!


Thank you sooo much!!! We all do appreciate it!!




Brett Robinson minimum age to rent is 25 but I think Meyer (meyerre.com) still rents to your age group. My daughter rented through them when she was 19. They stayed at Grand Beach and really liked it. It was cheaper because it%26#39;s across the street from the beach. It still has an unobstructed view of the beach, though, and the units are nicely furnished. Renting through vrbo.com is usually less, also, but I%26#39;m not sure about the minimum age most owners have. Good luck!




The all suites is a hotel........



So I am not sure if the age requirement counts with the hotel,



I know the condo%26#39;s have one,



I would call and ask about the hotel......



I like the location better than the one across the street........



That%26#39;s a busy multi lane street.




There are two of the hotels. I like the west one the best......



http://www.phoenixallsuites.com/


  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment