Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Carribean, Perdido Beach Resort or Island House?

I%26#39;m having a hard time finding a 1 bedroom condo available for when I%26#39;m visiting. There is one at the Carribean I%26#39;m looking at as well as Tidewater and Tradewinds. Or I%26#39;m looking at Perdido Beach Resort or the Island House. Any recommendations?

Carribean, Perdido Beach Resort or Island House?

Tidewater and Tradewinds are both nice properties in Orange Beach. Nice pool areas. Tradewinds has a swim-through indoor/outdoor pool. Tidewater has two pools, one in one out. Of those two I like Tidewater.

When you say Caribbean are you talking about Grand Caribbean. Keep in mind it is across the road from the beach, not Gulf Front. Pool area is small, but the condos are nice.

I%26#39;m not a fan of PBR, but I know a lot of people like it. Nice pool area.

Carribean, Perdido Beach Resort or Island House?

Depending on the number in your party, I would think a condo would be much more comfortable. Perdido Beach Resort rooms may not be Gulf front and they are small. All rooms at Island House have a balcony overlooking the Gulf, but it%26#39;s still a motel room.

Condos are about the same size at Tidewater and Tradewinds. Tradewinds is closer to the water, Tidewater, although beachfront, sits back quite a bit.

Not sure but ';think'; there is a Caribeean in Gulf Shores on West Beach. Small complex, smaller beachfront pool, but units are quite nice.


clookin is correct. I forgot about Caribbean I and Caribbean II on West Beach Blvd. Both nice. Low density. If you don%26#39;t need an indoor pool I would probably go with one of the Caribbeans instead of Tidewater or Tradewinds. Fewer people and the beach is wider and less crowded.

  • potatoe salad recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment