Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Phoenix X Condo

Is the Phoenix X a good location to stay with kids. I made reservations and then found out it is right next door to a bar. I can still change my reservations to a different phoenix property. Has anybody got a suggestion?

Phoenix X Condo

The Phoenix X is right next door to the Florabama. The property looks like a very nice place to stay. I have considered staying there myself but I do not have small children. We have stayed several times at Regency Isle which is a very nice propery and just a few properties down from Phoenix X. I cannot comment on if being next door to the Florabama will result in loud music or congestion in that area. Hopefully you%26#39;ll receive posts from someone who has first hand experience with staying at Phoenix X.

Phoenix X Condo

Here is a link that tells you what order the condos are in from orange beach to gulf shores...

www.gulfcondos.com/condos/condolist.asp

I would think that it might get kinda busy with patrons at the flora bama because it is a famous bar.....


You can hear the FloriBama bands at night from many of the Phoenix X condos. If you get a unit on the west end it might not be so bad. Personally, I would go with another property with small kids.


dd992emo,

Since you are from the area which Phoenix location do you recommend? We want a great view. We will be vacationing in early spring. What are some fun things to do with the kids besides just the beach?


Also, when is spring break? March or April?


With the exception of Phoenix on the Bay, all their properties are gulf front, so the view is always good. You can probably find proponents of each individual Phoenix property, but they are pretty much the same. Medium to high density, nice pools, weight rooms, handball courts, saunas, etc. Personally, I like I, II and III because of their location, but your mileage may vary.

Spring Break is different in different states. They seem to stagger their dates, so it starts in mid-March and runs through the end of April. Gulf Shores is not a huge SB destination, though it is getting to be a bigger thing every year. Not many difficulties so far.


I have stayed at the Phoenix Xlll and it was very nice BUT even thought it is ocean front it sits really far off the beach. You cannot even hear the waves at night from your room and I do not like the staggerd (sp?) balconys meaning one juts out farther than others and you can see alot of what is going on on other balconys. My kids spring break is March 12-16 and that is for both my high school and college child. Lots of things to do in the area. Be sure and request a vacation planner from the Chamber of commerce. I think you can just google Gulf Shores/Orange Beach vacation guide to receive one. Have fun making your plans, to me this is the most fun.

PS Do you have to stay in a Phoenix Property?


No, we don%26#39;t have to stay in a Phoenix property just a Brett-Robinson property because we have already reserved with them.

Thanks for all the information.


I forgot to address the ';other things to do'; part of your post. There is The Track (small amusement park), mini-golf, The Zoo (as seen on Animal Planet), The Wharf and, a favorite of kids, the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. It%26#39;s about a 30 minute drive from GS.


We stayed at phoenix X last sept. If you stay on west side you will have no bother from the Florabama(name of bar), we were concerned to. Stay in rooms with a 02 at the end of the unit number or 03,04,or 05. I hope this helped.

  • How does quilt wizard work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment