Wednesday, April 25, 2012

hampton inn fultondale and pelham al

Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn Fultondale AL? We%26#39;ve stayed at the H.I. Colonnade and loved it, and I see good comments on the H.I. in Pelham. But I%26#39;m still curious about Fultondale. How%26#39;s the breakfast? It%26#39;s just for a night, there doesn%26#39;t have to be anything to do there. Thanks.



hampton inn fultondale and pelham al


The Pelham location is better.



hampton inn fultondale and pelham al


The Fultondale location is much less crowded - much less traffic than Pelham. Breakfast at HI%26#39;s are the same all over in my experience.



I would also consider the direction you are traveling. If north and leaving the morning after, choose Fultondale because you will be north of Birmingham traffic. If traveling south, choose Pelham to miss Birmingham traffic. There are plenty of good restaurants near each.

No comments:

Post a Comment