Monday, April 23, 2012

The Glover Restaurant

Hello !





I would like to know if someone have some informations about The Glover restaurant in Guntersville ?





I didn%26#39;t manage to find their website, and I would like to know more about prices, menus...





Thank you !



The Glover Restaurant


The Glover offers a wide menu from Chicken Picatta, Ahi Tuna, to Steaks. They have a wood-fired oven for pizzas. Prices range from about $15-$25 for entrees. There are 3 dining rooms, a bar with TV or a musician, and outdoor dining in the summer. Lately the Glover has offered wine tastings in coordination with Kala%26#39;s Cottage, a local wine store.



The Glover Restaurant


It looks very nice.





I can%26#39;t wait to visit Alabama!





Thank you for your answer.




I hope you enjoy your trip to Guntersville. I think it%26#39;s really beautiful here with the lake and hills.




I am heading to Guntersville for a week vacation in July, I have friends who live there. Where is this restaurant (Glover) I am sure they would enjoy it, since it is in the town where they live. How expensive is it, please give me some ideas as we would like to take them out for dinner while there. We have been to Top of the River last time visiting so a new place would be nice.





Thanks for your response to my questions.




The Glover is located in downtown Guntersville. You can%26#39;t miss it as there%26#39;s a fountain out front. In July it would be nice to sit in the courtyard in the back. It%26#39;s more upscale and a little pricier than Top of the River, but prices are comparable to other nice restaurants in nearby Huntsville. Several dishes have a price range from $15 to $20 depending on the size of the entree. Other entrees could be up to $30. I would think their pizzas would be reasonably priced. Attire is business casual. Enjoy your trip to Guntersville!

No comments:

Post a Comment