Wednesday, April 25, 2012

safe hotel near airport

I will arrive at the airport at 11 pm.Need a motel for wife and myself. We will be travelling toward Gadsten on 59.Any Hampton Inns or similar near but safe as I leave from the airport.?

safe hotel near airport

NOTHING is safe near the airport- maybe try something near Trussville- it%26#39;s off I-59

safe hotel near airport

Ditto HL. It would be going the wrong direction, but I would recommend going back toward Bham and down 280 to the Embassy Suites or another hotel in that area. Probably only 10-15 minutes from the airport. Otherwise I would travel toward Gadsden and find something outside of Birmingham.


There%26#39;s a Hampton Inn not too far from the airport in Trussville. From the airport, take I-59 N, then take I-459 S. On I-459, take the first exit (Hwy 11), go right at the bottom of the ramp. At the first light, turn left. The Hampton Inn will be on your right. It%26#39;s about ten miles, but it%26#39;ll be worth it not to stay near the airport.


Still, it%26#39;s March 08, and I second the comments here. I recommend the Embassy Suites on 280 with free airport shuttle.


Brazil, the Embassy Suites is the complete opposite direction from what they said they were traveling. Granted, this was from last year, but we don%26#39;t want to mislead anyone searching for a place to stay and reading old posts.

  • my first job interview
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment