Wednesday, April 25, 2012

condo with small dog in orange beach???

Well, we are now dog owners and want to rent a condo in Orange Beach (or vicinity, also like Perdido, fl, area) and want to rent a condo during the summer (dates flexible) anyone know if any condo owners rent to people with a small dog (2 pd. yorkie).





Thanks!!



condo with small dog in orange beach???


Going to be difficult to do during the Summer months (although there are some units that do allow small dogs although which ones I%26#39;m not sure). We see more pets during the off season in late Fall or Winter. The property management companies may be able to answer your question.



condo with small dog in orange beach???


I agree with clookin...check with the property management guys and they should be able to find you a place that allows small dogs. Kaiser, Meyer, Brett Robinson...




Well, after some searching I was able to find a very nice, two bedroom, gulf front condo in Orange Beach that allows small dogs. Once I found out that Tradewinds allows small dogs in some of its%26#39; condos I just had to find one that wasn%26#39;t already booked for the time that we wanted to visit. I found a company on the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach web site. The company is Pleasure Island Properties - has anyone used them before??? They seemed very nice on the phone and got back to me ASAP with all my questions. We are in Illinois with record snow and June can%26#39;t come soon enough - I%26#39;d be happy for temps above 30 degrees right now. Thanks for all those that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment