Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best Restaraunt

What are the best restaruants in Gulf Shores. I%26#39;m not looking for atmosphere, I%26#39;m looking for the best seafood.



Best Restaraunt


You%26#39;ll get a lot of opinions...





For fried seafood there is Shrimp Basket, Mikee%26#39;s, DeSoto%26#39;s, Bahama Bob%26#39;s...most of them will grill, also.





A little more upscale is Cosmo%26#39;s, Louisiana Lagniappe, Zeke%26#39;s, Mango%26#39;s.





Original Oyster House is a favorite with a lot of folks.





My personal choice would be Cosmo%26#39;s.



Best Restaraunt


Thank you. I forgot y%26#39;all had a Louisiana Lagniappe. I have been to the one in Destin, and love it.




My favorite is Cosmo%26#39;s in Orange Beach. They have wonderful, huge fried shrimp.





Plus, I like DeSoto%26#39;s and the Original Oyster House.




We havent been since 2004, so I am sure that there are lots of new restaurants. Our favorites, unfortunately, were victims of Hurricane Ivan and not rebuilt. Our fav that is still standing is without a doubt Original Oyster House. It has a great variety, great salad bar, my kids love it, and it overlooks a back bay area that sometimes has gators. It has a huge deck on the back where you can feed the fish, and if I remember correctly, it has a playground if you have little ones. I have had lots of diff things from fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, to red snapper. All were delicious. We have eaten there 5+ times and have always had great food and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment