Monday, April 23, 2012

The Whaler

we are looking at staying here in June. Two families of three. Has anyone ever stayed at this complex before? If so, would you return? How is the beach in Gulf Shores? Is the water clear and the sand pretty? How about jellyfish? Thanks in advance.



The Whaler


I cannot comment on the complex as I live here an have not had friends stay there but I can answer your other questions:





How is the beach in Gulf Shores?- I%26#39;m biased but to me it%26#39;s the best in America.





Is the water clear and the sand pretty?- water is not clear like the Caribbean but blueish. Sand is white and hard packed.





How about jellyfish?- always have to worry about them buggers, especially in June. Just keep your eyes open and remember- it%26#39;s like a bee sting.



The Whaler


Gulf shores, IS my favorite place in the entire world.



The beach is awesome,,,



Always really clean, the people are nice and the water can be perfect...



The whaler seems to be a really nice place, though I have never stayed there,



We always go in June, and have seen a few jelly%26#39;s , but nothing to worry about....



Any place in the gulf will have jelly%26#39;s..




I like The Whaler. It%26#39;s on East Beach Blvd just to the east of Lighthouse Condos. The property is perpendicular to the beach, but the units are staggered east to west and each balcony has some gulf view. Nice little pool area. I think the ';D'; units are direct Gulf Front, but you might want to ask whoever you%26#39;re renting from about that. You can walk to Sea n Suds, Hooter%26#39;s and Gulf Island Grill from there easily.


  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment