Tuesday, April 17, 2012

can't decide betw these condos - help!

I need to book my week asap, but am stuck on choosing the right condo.





These are my contenders:





Lighthouse



Ocean House II



Royal Palms



Seawind



Island Royale





----------------



The things that we like are: being able to walk to shops and resturants and the closer to the water the better; in other words, an easy walk to the waterfront.





Please if you have some personal experience on these, let me know! Any input is appreciated.





Kris



can't decide betw these condos - help!


All are close to the water, right on the beach. Think I would choose Lighthouse or Seawind, the newest ones and within walking distance to restaurants and shopping.



can't decide betw these condos - help!


Island royal is in a good location, near bahama bobs and within walking distance to shopping, and restaurants...



Light house is nice, but it huge,An dwould be very croded as far as the pool and even the beach.



Ocean house is about a mile down from alot of the shops, and places to eat,



Royal palms isn%26#39;t real close for ease of walking, But it is next to the state park and which makes for more open space on the beach.



The pool area is really nice.



I don%26#39;t know much about seawind,,,



Hope this helps a bit...




If you stay at Seawind, let me know how it is. We are staying there over Labor Day weekend. All I know is that it is new, and the pictures all look very nice.





Lisa




All of the properties you mention are Gulf Front, so the walk to the beach is the same. You don%26#39;t mention if you have small kids or not, but Seawind has a zero entry pool and people with kids seem to like those. As far as walking to shops and restaurants, Seawind and Island Royale are similar distances to the junction of Hwy 59 and Beach Blvd. If I had kis with me I would probably choose Seawind. If not I would go with Royal Palms because of the state park next door. Lots of uncrowded beach.




dd is right (as usual)! Seawinds has all the amenities and the location is great. Bruester%26#39;s Ice Cream, Hooters the Waffle House and Gulf Island Grill are all right across the street and The Hangout is just a bit to the West. Really beautiful property.

No comments:

Post a Comment