Thursday, April 12, 2012

condo help?

coming to gulfshores in mid-july and looking for a nice condo suggestions. looking for something that is right across street from beach with easy access to beach and also do not want something really pricey.



condo help?


This website allows you to search for a condo using specific parameters. Check it out and if you have questions on specific properties I%26#39;ll be glad to help.





http://www.gulfshores.com/



condo help?


thanks, i will look at it




Try www.laurasvacationrentals.com . We have stayed in the Regatta and really like it. Quiet and very affordable and right on the beach.




thanks so much, i will def. check it out




Hey klong, I would look up www.gulfrentals.org I am going to gulf shores in late July. And that is where I booked my condo it was very reasonable. Check it out. Hope you have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment