Thursday, April 12, 2012

Four Seasons help!

For the past 2 years 5 of us have stayed in a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo here and loved it. Next year there will be 6 of us and we will need a 4 bedroom. While talking to some condo owners found out there is one 4 bedroom unit here on the first floor east. I failed to find out who owns it or who to contact. Have searched Kaiser, Meyer, and VRBO. Can anyone help me find out some info about this and who to contact. Does anyone know who owns the Four Seasons?? For those of you looking for a condo this one is super nice. Short walk to beach plus own private fishing pier. Even if you do not fish it is nice to walk out on and just sit. Always well lighted at night. We stayed in 203 west. I started one posting and think I accidentally deleted it so if this shows up twice I apologize!

Four Seasons help!

Nobody ';owns'; the Four Seasons. Like other condos, it has an owner%26#39;s association that maintains the property.

Did the people you spoke to say the 4 BR was a rental? Four Seasons has a fairly high number of permanent residents who don%26#39;t rent their units. Could be one of them.

Four Seasons help!

If you can find out the name of the company who manages the Four Seasons, they will have a list of owners and unit numbers.


The lady I talked to said the 4 bedroom would be a rental and not for sale. This person owned her condo as well so I felt like she might know these people. Course I did not get her name either! Could kick myself for not pursuing this further. I cetainly would understand if this is a home not rented but got the impression it was. I can see why people would not rent them out. This place is very nice. Kaiser and Meyer both have many listings here just not for the 4 bedroom! Appreciate anyone%26#39;s help!


Admirals Quarters is very close to Four Seasons and is very nice. They only take weekly rentals, though.


Four a beautiful 4 bed condo try Mariner Pass on Meyers Site. Lovely views both back and front of condo towards river and beach.

Good facilities but car needed to get around.

  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment