Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bahama Bobs Beach Side Cafe

i%26#39;ve been to gs/ob a half dozen times over the past 10 years and have never heard of this place. the reviews all sound great. i can%26#39;t find a website to look at a menu. is it as good as the reviews i read? what types of food and prices? thanks.



Bahama Bobs Beach Side Cafe


I went to Bob%26#39;s last summer. The best thing about BB%26#39;s is it is on the beach and you can sit outside on the porch for a nice view (or inside if you prefer). If I remember correctly, the menu is mostly fried food, but the service and food were good. Parking is the biggest problem, not much of it. I had the seafood platter (all fried food) and it was good. Also tried the crawfish appetizer, which I liked. I will be going here again this year when I am in GS. Recommended....



Bahama Bobs Beach Side Cafe


....oh, and you asked about the prices...they are about typical for the area IIRC....




Pretty standard fare for our area. Nice location. Parking is, indeed, an issue. If you%26#39;re staying close enough I would suggest walking. Good fried shrimp and good salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment