Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looking for the BEST Bakery in Birmingham!

My son is graduating from college in May. I don%26#39;t live in Birmingham and I%26#39;m looking for a high quality bakery that makes excellent cakes....fresh, homemade tasting cakes that have nice added touches to the decorations. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!! :-)

Looking for the BEST Bakery in Birmingham!

I%26#39;ve always had good cakes from Marsh.

Marsh Bakery 661-6991, 115 Trussville Plaza, Trussville.

Looking for the BEST Bakery in Birmingham!

Savages has the BEST yellow cake with chocolate icing-probably not what you want but they have been around for ages- also- Edgar%26#39;s Bakery-


I thought that Marsh closed in Trussville. Maybe not. If they are still open, they would be my first choice. Close second would be Edgar%26#39;s.


Oh gosh - I hope they haven%26#39;t closed.....they are wonderful. I remember getting cakes from them when they were out toward Ensley? Is that right??


That%26#39;s right. I went to the original one many times. I did a search on whitepages.com and got the listing in Trussville with the phone number you gave. It may still be open.

  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment