Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Need help with places to stay

Hi, I need some advice on places to stay on the beach. I won an all expenses paid 3 night 4 day stay and we are going to go to Gulf Shores. We usually stay at a friend%26#39;s condo at the Phoenix, but it is not available, and besides that, I am not paying, so we want to stay some place awesome. Can anyone help me with suggestions? Thanks in advance.



suzanne



Need help with places to stay


Congratulations on winning your trip! That is so nice!! I haven%26#39;t stayed here myself but I%26#39;ve heard about the Lighthouse Condo%26#39;s from some people who have stayed and really liked them. Apparently, they are very nice. The complex looks huge, however, so crowds might be a problem. You might also check on VRBO--I%26#39;ve noticed that lots of the owners talk about how recently they have remodeled their condos, so that might give you some ideas about what%26#39;s in good shape. Plus, so many post pictures as well. Even if you need to go with a rental agency, you could at least get an idea of how new or luxurious some of the properties may be. Have a wonderful time!



Need help with places to stay


If someone else is paying, you might want to check out the Beach Club or Perdido Beach Resort. Both nice, upscale resorts on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment