Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Studio Plus--any thoughts?

Hi,



I have a night stay booked for the StudioPLUS Extended Stay America on Carmichael Rd. There is only 1 tripadvisor review...How is it?



Thanks for any info you can provide!



The Studio Plus--any thoughts?


I am currently staying at this hotel for what was to be a month to month stay. My third night I discovered that the hotel has roaches. I read a review from 2005 that two reviewers stated this same claim. I thought after three years they would have cleaned up their act. I am planning to check out as soon as possible and go to another hotel in the area.



The staff was prompt in sending someone to spray and clean my room, but I still want to choose another hotel. I went out and purchased groceries at the beginning of my stay, I don%26#39;t even want to use the full kitchen. I travel often for work and stayed at a Studio Plus in Kenessaw, Georgia, that property was dirty as well, no roaches were seen during my one day stay.



The Studio Plus--any thoughts?


Tell us where you end up going! And if it%26#39;s any better.


  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment