Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anyone stayed at the Ocean House recently?

We have reserved a condo at the Ocean House II for October this year. I have searched the forums and the reviews, and there isnt much about this place. I have looked at pics on their website and VRBO. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed there recently and had any info. We have never stayed there before, but got a great rate. Thanks



Anyone stayed at the Ocean House recently?


I stay here at least twice each year. It is kept up very well. If you have any problems with other people not following the rules, just contact the security guard.



Anyone stayed at the Ocean House recently?


Thanks! We will be going in October, so I am hoping there will not be many people there. I am very pleased to here that it is well maintained. What little I can tell, it looks very nice, but the kitchen looks really small. True?




The kitchens are long and narrow, but not small. There is also a pantry for your groceries.





Are you staying in Ocean House I or II? October will be very nice unless you are going the week of the Shrimp Festival.





I am going next week, then again in late October.





Let me know if you have any other questions.




We usually go the first week of October to panama city, but our fall break was switched to later, so, yes, we will be leaving on the Sat morning during Shrimp Festival. I hope we are not sorry that we came then, but we didnt have much choice. I had posted a question a few weeks ago about coming during the SF, and most people said we would be fine since we were staying that far down and leaving early Sat. We can take back roads to get into GS and OB as needed. Hopefully, OH wont be too crowded since it is farther down the strip and away from the caos. We are staying at OH II. Thanks for the info about the kitchen. The unit we are staying in looks beautiful, there just wasnt a very good pic of the kitchen area. We dont cook alot while we are there, but we do fix breakfast and lunch, so I just wanted to make sure that there was room for ';stuff';. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment