Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stuff to do with my 10 year old daughter

I will be passing through Birmingham for a day in June with my 10 year old daughter. Does anyone have some ideas of what activities or sites would be good for us.



Stuff to do with my 10 year old daughter


McWane Center, Zoo, Oak Mtn State park, Vulcan depends on how much time you have and what you%26#39;d like to do



Stuff to do with my 10 year old daughter


I second the McWane Center and the Zoo. Vulcan Park is also a great place to spend some time.




ditto to previous suggestions for the ';Magic City'; of



MCWANE Center (hands-on science),



VULCAN (largest cast iron statue in the world with observation deck/views of the city, museum, and walking trail),



the Birmingham BOTANICAL GARDENS, and



the Birmingham ZOO.





You might want to check www.touralabama.org for activities on the particular day you will be here.




These are good suggestions.





I would definately recommended the McWane Center.





You can%26#39;t go wrong with the Zoo and Botanical Gardens either.





Vulcan is a really good view. Get up there just before sunset to see the view during the day and at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment