Saturday, April 21, 2012

Caribe Resort or Eden?

We are planning a trip this summer with our four daughters and want a nice place to satisfy all. They will mostly be wanting to swim in the pool with some beach time as well. I just want the great view and both places seem to provide that. Thought I would ask



all of you and get your opinions. Thanks..



Caribe Resort or Eden?


I%26#39;ve only been to Caribe and it%26#39;s really nice. Good views of gulf and the bay. Kids like the lazy river and pools. I know there are some big fans of Eden around, too.



Caribe Resort or Eden?


Chalk me up as a big fan of Eden. The advantage is it is right on the beach, Caribe is on the bay side. The beach at Eden is very uncrowded. The pool at Eden is great with the waterfalls but I think Caribe is more like a waterpark? Caribe%26#39;s downfall to me is the proximity to the beach, but it does look like a nice place otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment