Thursday, April 12, 2012

family dolphin cruise

I am looking for a nicer dolphin watching and possibley dinner cruise for the family - 2 grandparents, 2 parents, one 8 year old. Close to Ft. Morgan if possible.



family dolphin cruise


We live pretty much on the other end of the island from Fort Morgan at Orange Beach/Bear Point, but right down from the house is the Cold Mil 1 and 2 and Dolphin Express. I don%26#39;t know the difference between the two cruises but I do know that when we are out in our boat that for some reason the Dolphins will follow the blue boat (Dolphin Express) when it speeds up and I see the Dolphins jumping out of the water in the boat%26#39;s wake. I%26#39;ve seen the other cruises come by - the ones on the party boat and Cold Mil and I know they see lots of Dolphins, but I%26#39;ve never seen them jump like they do around that blue boat. I%26#39;ve never been on any of the cruises because we have our own boat and see Dolphins all the time but I know from seeing these boats cruise around our house that they do see a lot of Dolphins. The marina where you leave from has just reopened a restaurant under new management. It%26#39;s called Flippers - I guess a tribute to the many Dolphin cruises that leave from there. In the past the service wasn%26#39;t so good under different management and name nor was the food good - but the new restaurant is excellent. We tried each one since we live so close, but under this new management and the name Flippers, we have had good service and the food was delicious. You have the option of eating in or eating out on the upper or lower deck right on the bay. I know at times they have live music because I can hear it while we are out on our deck - sounds pretty good. I walk up there sometimes now just to order their seafood nachos - they are sooooooo good. It%26#39;s a heaping platter topped high with nachos, cheese, scallops, shrimp and crab and a homemade salsa. I order it for a meal rather than appetizer and I share with everyone, eat all I can and have some left. It%26#39;s huge.



family dolphin cruise


DH and I took this dolphin cruise last week while we were down and truly enjoyed ourselfs.





http://bluedolphincruises.net/


  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment