Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beach photos in Gulf Shores...HELP!

I am looking for a recommendation of a great beach photographer in either Gulf Shores or Orange Beach. We will be there in July and would like to get an appointment set up. Any suggestions?

Beach photos in Gulf Shores...HELP!

vikingteacher,

You have a PM on the way.

Beach photos in Gulf Shores...HELP!

Ask this at al.com Gulf Shores. I%26#39;ve seen posts with several names given.


If you find any, can you please post the info here? I%26#39;m looking for photographers as well. Thanks!


I have had family beach pictures made for the last 2 years, we have used Brian Johnson both times. He is great wtih kids and is very patient. He is very reasonable. He is actually in Pensacola but he will come to where you are. Check him out, I don%26#39;t think you will be disappointed.


We just had our family picture taken here in Gulf Shores. We used Mark Worden. I just found him on the Internet. He was really nice and patient (we have four kids age 9 and under). I haven%26#39;t seen the pictures yet but I look forward just based on the few I saw on his camera. He took us to a beach that was just beautiful and had very few people...he said he has locations never more than 15 minutes away from where people are staying.

Reba

  • web design company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment