Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rosa Parks

My husband and I will be staying one night (21 June 2008) and would like to visit the corner where Mrs. Parks boarded the bus where she was arrested for refusing to give up her seat





Would someone please tell me the street name/intersection/address?





Thank you all !



Rosa Parks


oops . . . my bad . . . we%26#39;ll be staying one night ';in Montgomery';



Rosa Parks


I believe the street was Montgomery St. Check our the Rosa Parks library and musueum. It is a great experience for the old and young alike.



http://montgomery.troy.edu/rosaparks/museum/




Be sure to visit the old train station downtown, now the Montogmery Visitor%26#39;s Center. You can hop on a trolley for 25 cents and make a loop downtown and see a lot of historic places, including the corner you mention. We%26#39;ve done this lots of time and each time have enjoyed it very much. Folks there are very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment