Saturday, March 24, 2012

Please help find hotel in Montgomery

I will be flying into Montgomery AL to see my daughter Air Force graduation and need help finding a hotel. I%26#39;ll be flying in late at night and would like to go to a good hotel in a good area before I go to Air force base the next day. Don%26#39;t usually fly alone so I%26#39;m hoping to find a nice place and maybe near a restaurant to go out after graduation. I%26#39;ll either rent a car or take a taxi to the hotel. Thanks for any advice.



Please help find hotel in Montgomery


I%26#39;ve stayed at the Embassy Suites a few times and it was always nice.





www.embassysuitesmontgomery.com/home.aspx



Please help find hotel in Montgomery


I also think the Embassy Suites is a very good hotel and they usually have pretty good rates. In addition, right across the street from the Embassy Suites is the Renaissance Hotel and the Hampton Inn. Both these hotels are nice. All of them are in a pretty good area.




Is Embassy Suites downtown? Also is it closer to the airport and the Air Force base? I was looking at the Staybridge Suites that are near the Shoppes at East Chase but not sure if this is too far away. I just saw that this was a new hotel. Thanks




The Embassy Suites is downtown and not too far from the airport. East Chase is quite a ways from the airport. I think the downtown area would be closer for you.




Thanks for the info! Also would we be able to find a restaurant to go to eat at night that we could walk to or would we have to take a cab? Any suggestions on where to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment