Saturday, March 24, 2012

Horrible customer service! takes adv of tourists & handicap!

If you set up to rent anything from Ike%26#39;s beach service you better hope that it is in working order because if it is not they will not fix the problem and continue to charge you! We rented a beach wheelchair and when we tried to use the chair the tired on one side were flat making the chair unsafe and unmanageable. We called and they picked up the chair the next day at 8 am. They were immediately rude refused to inspect the chair in front of us. We contacted the company the next day and was immediately amazed at the horrible attitude of the staff. They never apologized and continued to charge us for 3 full days when the chair wasn%26#39;t delivered until late Friday afternoon, was unusable Saturday and they picked the chair up at 8 A.M. Sunday morning!! I am normally easy to please but I have never been treated by ANY COMPANY SO BADLY!!!!!!!



Horrible customer service! takes adv of tourists %26amp; handicap!


Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I have never used Ike%26#39;s, but I%26#39;ve never heard any complaints about them, either. Have you called Ike%26#39;s and asked to talk to the manager or owner? If you used a credit card you can also dispute the charge with your cc company.



Horrible customer service! takes adv of tourists %26amp; handicap!


After numerous e-mails I finally said that I would like a designated time the next day to speak to the owner. I received an email this morning saying that they had spoken to the owner and he would credit me back for 1 day of use. No apology... nothing. We paid $105 for an unusable chair and the most they would do to rectify the problem is credit me $35.




I hope he understands the power of TA because this post will be seen by a lot visitors to this area who may think twice about using Ikes Beach Service. Too bad, I have never heard anything negative about them before and have often recommended them. May re-think that now.




Do the credit card resolution as suggested!

No comments:

Post a Comment