Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fridgefillers.com

Has anyone ever used fridgefillers.com and if so was it a good experience? We are thinking about using them for a days worth of food, to get us started, the last thing we ever want to do when we get to our destination is go to the grocery store, and this seems like a great idea. Appreciate any info you can give. We will be staying in Fort Morgan in July.



Fridgefillers.com


There is a previous thread about them somewhere in this forum. You might PM some of those posters and get their opinion.





https://www.fridgefiller.com/



Fridgefillers.com


Thanks




We just used fridgefillers June 14th and had about $400 worth of groceries delivered to Lagon Tower. Excellent, friendly service. It was definately worth the small service charge. After the long car drive it was nice to have cold drinks and snacks for the kids while the adults unpacked.




This sounds wonderful! We have been going to Orange Beach the week of the 4th of July for 13 years now. I called Jessica, who owns this company because the condo we stay at will not allow them in without us being there and she said that they will work it out to be there within the hour that we get there. I have already made my shopping list and placed the order. I am so excited! I cannot imagine, going to the beach and not having to buy groceries!!! Whoopieeeee!!



I am so glad I saw this post!





I%26#39;ll post after we get back and let you know how it goes.


  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment