Thursday, April 19, 2012

looking for great shoe store...something and Kohn

I drove through AL last year on the way back from Destin and stopped at a great shoe store that had all of the Yellow Box shoes that a person could ever want. Now I cannot remember the name or where exactly it is located...can anyone help? I know that it is something Kohn (I think)

looking for great shoe store...something and Kohn

Sikes and Kohn is on Hwy 231 between Montgomery and Troy.

looking for great shoe store...something and Kohn

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! I will be going to the area this summer and wanted to pick up some great Yellow Box shoes!!!!


It is open 7 days a week, Monday through Saturday from 9 until 6, I think. Sunday 12 until 6.


could it have been in Huntsville? Kimberly%26#39;s sells lots of Yellowbox shoes - probably has 50, maybe more styles!!!

256-489-3837


I just moved from tuscaloosa area.

Kimberly%26#39;s

a gift and shoe store

4800 Whitesburg Dr SE, Ste 13

Huntsville, AL 35802

next to ';Nothing but Noodles';

a few doors from ';Fresh Market';

Good luck finding what you want. Feel free to email us what you are looking for and we ship!

  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment