Sunday, April 15, 2012

parasailing on the beach..

Has anyone done this?? My daughter wants to do it when we come to the beach next week. How was it, how much was it? What company did you use? Any info appreciated. We are staying on Orange Beach (like others, I posted there without any response and since this board is more active thought I%26#39;d ask here). Thanks!



parasailing on the beach..


This link shows some phone numbers that might help.





gulf-shores.net/alabama-gulf-shores-amusemen…



parasailing on the beach..


My son did this last year. I believe the cost was around $45-$65. I really don%26#39;t remember. He and my sister in law did the tandem ride, not sure if it is cheaper for 2 or not. They used the agency located behind the San-Roc Cay in Orange Beach. You can ride in the boat and watch for $10.00 if they have the extra room. They had a blast. Have a great trip. We leave 3 weeks from today!!! I can%26#39;t wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment