Tuesday, April 17, 2012

wedding rehearsal dinner

Our son is getting married on the beach behind Phoenix VI in mid October. We are looking for a restaurant to host the rehearsal dinner. We expect about 50 guests. We want something nice but casual with a view of water (a marina, etc.) and of course good food and service. Does anyone have any suggestions based on personal experience?



wedding rehearsal dinner


I have heard that Louisiana Laniappe - I am certain that is not spelled correctly - was a great place. I would not go with Zeke%26#39;s. We did a post wedding dinner with them a few years ago and when we complained to management about our problems with the evening - he sent my husband and myself a dessert, that%26#39;s it.



The food at Zeke%26#39;s is good - I would hate to take a chance with them on your son%26#39;s special evening.



wedding rehearsal dinner


Louisiana Lagniappe would indeed be a good choice. They have the space for a group that size and their food is good. In October you shouldn%26#39;t have much of a problem finding a place to accommodate your party. Ginny Lane at The Wharf might be a good choice. There is also a new place at Bear Point Marina that has some good reviews here. I think it%26#39;s called Flipper%26#39;s. That building has good space in it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment